jada parrish
Whats New at JD - Image Property of www.j-dphoto.com

What's New at J&D!

New Wedding Packages, New Ways To Pay, And More!

By David Parrish

Posted: 07/02/19
Category: News

I hope everyone is having a wonderful 2019 so far. This has been a great year for us as we have finally discovered the perfect work / life balance. It's amazing how much more productive you can be if don't go a constant 100mph and burn yourself out.

Anyways, we have some new exciting things to share with you!

New Wedding Package. We Call it the "All In" Package!

If you have been following along with our journey, you know that we have been adding wedding services like woah! We decided to make the most ultimate wedding package that ever exsisted. You get everything from a boudoir shoot, to videography, to a 1 year anniversary shoot. If you book this package you save $2000, which is just cool in itself. Check it out and tell your friends! It could go something like this:

"Hey friend, I see that you are engaged. That is cool, I am so excited for you. I know some folks that take very rad photographs and have the grooviest packages that ever exsisted in the wedding photography world. Not to mention they are the coolest cats in RVA. I'm not lying, check them out."

New Ways To Pay!

We have officially switched all of our billing and invoicing over to PayPal. Their technology has been a game changer as we can now accept credit cards, PayPal, and PayPal Credit. We still accept and always appriciate cash and checks!

6 Months No Interest with PayPal Credit.

One of the coolest features that PayPal has allowed us to do is give our clients the oppurtunity to pay our invoices with PayPal Credit. No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. Click here to learn more!

New DUO Event Photography.

You can now hire our DUO photographers for event coverage. Anything from family reunions, birthday parties, corporate mixers, or even just a cook out. The world is your oyster and they can document it for you! Check it out here.

Lastly, MINI SESSIONS!

For almost all of our genres of photo shoots, we now offer MINI sessions. Quick, easy, and fun would be three adjectives that I would use to describe them. You can click these orange/pink words to learn more!

Category: News

Post Tags:

2019 News!

handmadeRVA