At this point its probably no surprise that I am absolutely head over heels in love with my crazy husband. I am naturally an overly emotional person - even in every day life - but it really comes out in full force on holidays. And today is a very special one! Today is David's 30th birthday!!
We have laughed and talked and joked about this day for a while now. When you're in your teens and early twenties 30 seems so far off. But now that it's here, I don't think 30 has ever looked so good. I could not be prouder of the man David has become. Even in just the past seven years we have been together, I have seen him mature and evolve so much. He is world's apart from the quiet boy I knew in high school.
He makes my life infinitely better in so many ways. I cannot imagine this world without him.
There's so much I love about him and so much I want to celebrate today, but here are 30 of my favorite things about David!
1. He has the cutest dimples
2. He'll try any type of food once
3. He loves to sleep in
4. He can make a mean steak
5. He surpises me constantly
6. He's as obsessed (arguably even more obsessed) with golden retreivers as I am
7. He loves to try new restaurants
8. He's passionate about so many things (photography, cars, woodworking, etc.)
9. He solves any problem he's faced with
10. He never gives up
11. He takes the dogs out in the morning and lets me sleep in
12. He lets me have control of the TV
13. He is incredibly loving and considerate to all of his family and friends
14. He dreams bigger than anyone I have ever met
15. He's nicer than me and makes me want to be a better person
16. He pushes me so far out of my comfort zone
17. He smells so good
18. He is so creative and always finds beauty in the smallest details
19. He has great taste in music, clothes, food, and furniture
20. He's so random - he'll do things like dye his hair blue on a Wednesday night
21. He takes pride in everything he does and always goes above and beyond
22. He loves my family just as much as he loves his own
23. He pretty much does all of the driving because he knows I hate it
24. He thinks outside the box in pretty much every way possible - his mind never ceases to surprise me
25. He does really goofy dances when no one else is around
26. He's the perfect mix of refined and casual
27. He has a strong appreciation for art and design
28. When he gets drunk he gets even funnier and tells me a he loves me a million times
29. He knows how to do so many things - fix cars, build furniture, sew, lay tile, cook, you name it he can do it!
30. He makes me feel so special and loved every single day