Real Estate Photography Pre-Shoot Checklist
Congratualtions on starting the next chapter of your life. The photographs of your home are your buyer's first impression. It is important to declutter and clean your home before we come to photograph it.
Please use the following pre-shoot checklist before we arrive to make sure the shoot runs as smoothly as possible.
- Turn ON All Lights
- Turn OFF All Fans
- Turn Open All Blinds
- Make Sure All Fixtures Have Working Light Bulbs
- Clean Clutter
- Hide All Personal Items
- Hide All Pet Accesories
- Vacuum Carpets
- Mop Floors
- Remove All Appliances From Counters
- Hide All Personal Items Like Mail, Dog Bowls, Etc.
- Hide Soaps, Sponges, Dish Towels, Etc.
- Remove Magnets and Pictures From Refrigerator
- Close Toilet Seats
- Hide Tissues, Soaps, and Other Toiletries
- Close Shower Curtains
- Put Out Fresh Solid Color Towels
- Replace Toilet Paper With a New Roll
- Make Beds
- Hide All Personal Belongings
- Clear Off Tops of Nightstands and Dressers
- Stage Seating Area
- Remove Grill Cover
- Put Up Umbrellas
- Pick Up Children and Pet Toys
- Hide Trash Can
- Neatly Store Hoses
- Remove cars from driveway, and park down the street.